- 1 scoop @1upnutrition Caramel Toffee Macchiato whey Protein
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tbsp zero sugar chocolate syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp zero sugar caramel syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp walnuts
Add ingredients to a small food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Heat a large, non-stick pan or a griddle over medium heat and add the coconut oil to coat the pan or griddle. Using a ladle pour a very thin layer of the batter and swirl with the back of the ladle to spread the batter out, making a thin pancake. Flip after 30 seconds or so, or until the crepe is bubbling. Cook for an additional 30 seconds on the other side. Assemble the crepes by lining them side by side on a large plate. If using, top with walnuts and syrup. Enjoy!