- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 scoop @1upnutrition Blueberry Muffin whey protein
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Coconut chips
- 5 tablespoons chia seeds
Add frozen blueberries, milk, 1Up protein, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, and honey to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add chia seeds and mix well.
Seal the jar and let it sit for 5 minutes. After that, stir the pudding again to make sure that there are no lumps at the bottom. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. You can also freeze it overnight. Divide the pudding into 2 glasses. Top with coconut chips and blueberries. Enjoy!