- 1 scoop @1upnutrition Coconut Pineapple protein
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Coconut chips
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pineapple cubes
Add ingredients to a small food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
Heat a large, non-stick pan or a griddle over medium heat and add in the coconut oil to coat the pan or griddle. Using a ladle pour a very thin layer of the batter and swirl with the back of the ladle to spread the batter out, making a thin pancake. Flip after 30 seconds or so, or until the crepe is bubbling. Cook for an additional 30 seconds on the other side. Top with yogurt, coconut chips, chia seeds and pineapple and enjoy!