- 1 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup @1upnutrition Whey Banana Caramel protein
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Bananas mashed
- 2 Eggs large
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil. In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients Almond flour, 1Up whey protein powder, salt, baking soda, cinnamon. In a medium bowl mash the bananas with a fork. Beat in eggs, greek yogurt, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add the banana mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake at 350°F for approximately 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let it cool and enjoy!