Congratulations to our dear customer and 2 time #1uptransformationchallenge participant Mario Lezziero @mlezziero on a fantastic 4 month transformation!
This is his story
“ I decided to join the 1UP transformation challenges back in spring when I realized my health was in serious danger. In 2019, I was involved in an accident that set me back physically for years. Before I knew it, I had reached 275 pounds of solid fat and began experiencing all of sorts of health problems.
I desperately needed to make some changes. I owed it to myself, my family, friends, and especially my health to strive to be a better version of myself. After 112 days of dedication and unremitting devotion to my health I was able to lose a total of 111 pounds. 33 of them in the summer challenge.
I attribute the progress I was able to achieve in these two challenges to 9 factors:
- Trusting the process and be willing to put in the work: Rome wasn’t built in one day
- Believing in yourself: you can be your own worst enemy or you can decide to root for yourself.
- Having a clear idea of what your goals are and setting up a plan to achieve them: it’s imperative to do your research before embarking into a fitness journey so that it’s not doomed to fail before it even begins
- Ask for help: if you don’t know how to start, it’s ok to ask for help. 1UP has numerous resources that will guide you every step of the way.
- Surrounding yourself with the right people: You are who you hang out with. Find people who share your same mindset.
- Nutrition: You are what you eat. The nutrients from the food you eat provide the foundation of the structure, function, and wholeness of the entire body.
- Dedication: you MUST want the change.
- The right supplements: This can make a world of difference and it most certainly did for me. I’ve tried numerous products from different companies over the years and I can say with confidence 1UP is at the top when it comes to supplements!
- Joining the 1UP challenge and listening to all the advice given by the 1UP team, Vadim Mordovin, and Sam Al-sowaigh.
Thank you all for following my journey and best of luck!”