- 1/2 cup melted dark chocolate
- 1 cup IEatProtein Chocolate Quinoa Puffs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup 1Up Whey Chocolate Peanut Butter Blast
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tblsp crushed pistachios
Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a bowl add the melted chocolate and 1Up Whey and mix until protein powder dissolves. Once ready, add Quinoa puffs, coconut flakes and almonds, mix until well combined. When you’re done preparing the mixture, grab the baking sheet and form balls from approximately 1 tablespoon then, sprinkle some crushed pistachios on top. Put in the fridge and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Enjoy!