- 1/4 cup crushed almonds or granola
- 1 scoop @1upnutrition Vanilla Ice Cream ISO protein
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, low-fat
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh chopped strawberries and/or raspberries
Line a 6-cup muffin tin with silicone or parchment cupcake liners. In a small bowl, stir together crushed almonds and coconut oil. Spoon a small amount into the bottom of each muffin cup. In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, 1Up protein powder and honey. Spoon 2 tablespoons into each muffin cup, covering the crust. Top with fresh chopped berries. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours. To serve, remove from silicone wrapper and allow to set at room temperature for 5 minutes. Enjoy!