Top 5 Best at Home Booty Exercises11/9/18
The topic of discussion today is the top 5 best at home booty exercises. If you have a state of the art gym or nothing at all, these exercises will help you get the best butt possible.
- Air Squat: Maybe the most popular and simplest to perform. You do not need much space at all to perform this movement. Get in a squat position with feet shoulder width apart, and squat down low and stand back up, squeezing your booty. Perform these 3 times a week at 3 sets of 25-30 reps each set.
- Bulgarian Split-Squat: Another simple one in which all you need is your body weight. Simply find a chair or something elevated about a foot and a half off the ground. Standing in front of the elevated surface, put one foot up on it behind you and use the other leg to squat down. Your arms will provide balance. Perform 10-20 reps each leg for 3-4 sets.
- Squat Jump Tap: A movement where you might need a little bit more ceiling room, but it will be worth it. Standing in a sumo squat position (wide-stance squat), jump up in the air as high as you can, landing in the same starting position and tapping the ground with both hands below you. Repeat this motion 10-15 times for 3 sets. This will get your heart rate up and tone your butt in no time.
- Deep Squat w/ Heel Raise: This one is a little more unorthodox and requires a little bit more balance, but it is still a goodie. Standing with feet shoulder width apart and arms straight out in front of you, go down into a squat and elevate the heels at the same time so at the bottom of the squat you are on your tippy toes. Once again, it is considered a more advanced movement, but an effective one as well. This can be done 3 times a week as well at around 15-20 reps at 3 sets.
- Elevated Glute Bridges: Another popular and really effective movement, and also focuses a lot on the hamstrings as well. Once again, finding an elevated surface (the height will determine the intensity of the movement), lay on your back and place both feet up on elevated surface and make sure legs are bent. Pushing up through the heels of your feet, lift your butt up off the ground, thrusting your hips forward, putting all the emphasis on your butt, and then slowly lowers hips back down. Do this 3 times a week for 15-20 reps at 3 sets.