😍 @1upnutrition Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes 🥞 !
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 scoop 1Up Whey Pumpkin Spice Cake
- 1/4 Cup of organic egg whites
- 1/2 cup of water or more, as needed for a thinner consistency
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
Mix pumpkin, protein powder, egg whites, pumpkin pie spice and water in blender.
Heat skillet or griddle to medium low heat. Slowly and evenly pour the
batter onto the pan to make several small pancakes. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes on one each side until both sides are golden brown and the pancake is cooked through.
Serve with your favorite fruit and enjoy!
Make sure to tag us in all of your recipe pictures !